Monday, March 06, 2006

Stupeeeed

I just received an Audio/Video CD from PLDT with OPM artists on it. Looks like promotional materials to me. Then I read the PLDT Vibe Unlimited Plan. I remember signing up for that last January but then I had it cancelled a few days after, thinking that they might change the billing and I'd get twice the amount on my monthly fee.

I called up again to check, they told me it's a one fee, both for the line and the unlimited internet plan. Cool. Now my mom saw me and asked what it's about. I said I just talked to a PLDT rep. Then she went on to ask me to have our NDD and IDD activated. This line is under my name and they can't have it activated for the longest time. I didn't want it activated because our monthly bill would usually blow out of proportions just because my brother and sister can't resist calling cellphone numbers of their friends and I end up paying.

Anyway, she convinced me. We do need it in case of emergency. And so i called again. Then I asked the representative to hook me up with Unlimited VUBE plan, to which she replied that I already have it on my line since January 28th. With that I asked my mom to fetch the bill for this month, I have seen it on our fridge door for several days but failed to open it since I know for a fact that I don't have the money to pay for it yet. Lookie, when I opened the bill the sum was 25% more than the usual. And yeah, it has been up and I've been billed for the entire month of February. Tsk! Tsk!

And the entire time I was buying myself a pre-paid card weekly., Sheesh~ Talk about paying for things you never got to enjoy.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please