Maybe Sir Nonoy is right. Maybe I do need to find a life. Something new and something different. A big change. A major change. If a wardrobe overhaul won't do the trick then I've to exert extra time and energy to think things over. After all, I don't want to end up regretting ever stepping out of my comfort zone. My safe and trustworthy comfort zone.
Have to admit, I've been in hiding for a loong while now. A very looong while. And I've been victim to that one thing I so hate about adults...them being content with what they have or where they are at. Not wanting more from life simply because everything is enough and for them that's about it. I don't see anything wrong with that really, but I know it's not the type of life I;d wanna live. And that's the simple truth that keeps me feeling unsettled right this moment. I've been stagnant. I've stopped moving. I've stopped looking. And that, in my opinion, is a sad thing.
I still have to think. Just like before I might grow cold at the last minute.
No comments:
Post a Comment