Monday, March 20, 2006

Awakened Senses


Unlike most people, I've got a very vivid memory. It came to a point that one of my guy friends asked me if I ever forget anything. Well I do, I'm human, duh! Then again, I have this thing about remembering a lot of specific events. It's somewhat of a curse given that more often than not I have a tendency to expect a lot of things from people. Hey, if you tell me you'd do something or would be somewhere I'd take it as the gospel truth and you can bet that I'd remember it. So there, it has been the source of countless arguments and disappointment.

And now, I'm dragged back to those days. I hate my memory! It can be triggered without any effort. Well, I guess it is my fault. I, after all, used my "other" perfume. Scent has a very strong effect on me. It's now dragging me back to last year's event's, about this time...Awww...Bitter melancholy? Not really, just a strong longing.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please