Ooohhhh...Can a rant some more? Rant, rant, rant! Nah, it's not helping me one bit. I just felt like doing so or saying or or for this matter typing it so. It's not helping. i'm not helping myself and I'm just making it worse, if you'd ask my sorry opinion.
Addiction is something I can understand. People get addicted to a lot of things. I know now how Bugiy felt back then he was still doin drugs, I know what my other friends are feeling now when they're just in bad need of a cig spiff. I know how it feels like to crave for something. And no, it's not just for caffeine. That's milder and more controllable.
I know how it is to be addicted. And it's so darn frustrating most of the time. Why? Because I am aware. I know I got a problem. I know I should do something about it. Heck, I even have an idea on how to handle it. Then again, look at me...still hooked. Craving. Wanting. Lusting.
No comments:
Post a Comment