Monday, January 02, 2006

I Got Your Back

Looking back, I can honestly say it was a good year. 2005 was good to me.

I just wish that this coming year would be a lot better. I'd really, really like to make things better. If I need to amp up everything in my life in order to do so, I would. I'm never one who'd pass an opportunity to make something better out of herself. Well, maybe I get tired and strung...heck, I sometimes need downtime. Then again, as noted by my critic of a sister, she'd want me to be her Sims-character, then she won't need to make her rest or sleep cause I just go on and on and on...Hmmm, I can give the energizer bunny some tips if he'd like.

Also, I promised myself that I'd be more fun and carefree this year. I'd try to balance work and play more. Though I honestly think I'm doing a wonderful job right now, everyone thinks I'm way overworked. Hmmm....Is that why I'm gaining so much weight? Oh, and that too! I'd have to take care of myself more. As Louie pointed out, I have to be concerned with my body more. Fine! I'm just looking around for an apt gym partner. You can't expect me to go there alone.

Looking back, I know I've got luck and fate on my back. They seem to be having a blast making sure that I've enough challenges every single day of my life. I can't stop thinking of what destiny brewed especially for me this year. The signs says it'll be a good year. My psychic friend says it's the age of the WOMEN. I'm a woman, I've got fate ready behind me and I'm challenging destiny to pave my path. This'll be a great year.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please