Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Female Attraction

First time I ever stalked a female. I'd admit to stalking some of my crushes...This is the only time though that I found myself wanting to see more than the usual friendster account, and I'm not referring to a he but a she. Surprisingly, she's also the only sister of my biggest ever male crush. How appropos?!

I read from cosmo that most women have same sex crushes. Not because of homosexual tendencies but because of pure admiration. That women, tend to look for a role model that they can watch and follow. I guess I finally found mine.

For the longest time I tried to find out everything that I can about her Kuya, him being my most major crush ever after my "papa-hawaiian" stage. I wasn't able to get much. A few bits and pieces that I had to stranggle out of him. In the end I gave up, threw my hands up and shrugged him off. One day I just told myself to stop and simply make assumptions based purely on what I would like to think...which ARE pure and biased assumptions...nothing more, nothing less.

Then he gave me an idea. He told me he googled himself and he found some interesting references about himself. I googled him, in return for his bright idea. And thanks to his marvelous suggestion I found something more interesting than I'd ever imagine. What's more is I found a woman that's living the life that I've always wanted.

I really don't know why I'm doing this. It's bordering freaky actually. I'm wary of stalkers following me, and now, here I am following every single lead that I have of her. It's quite addicting. From her blog, to her profession and passion, to her extra curricular activities, shows and gigs and of course, her family. Through her I saw him in a very different light. Through her I caught a glimpse of the life he so badly kept from me. Through her I'm starting to understand him...My admiration deepens.

Now I can't seem to stop. I want to know more about this wonderful woman who holds this wonderful man by his hand and calls him family.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please