One thing I learned from writing is that no one really cares. Not with the same amount of passion the writer puts into his words. Not the same amount of love one hopes to send to his readers. Not the same amount of understanding the writer had at that moment of singular synchrosity with his mind.
More than ever, I feel alone when I write. I'd always tell people that I might wear my heart on my sleeves but my mind is hidden someplace else. When I write, I visit that someplace else. And I'm alone.
There was a time I had so many things to say. When everything I feel and think is translated into words. I stopped a few years back. It started to dawn on me, that what I write is something apart from everyone else who reads 'em. For those who can feel me through the words I write, I give my deepest appreciation, they after all, was able to catch a glimpse of my someplace else.
No one cares. Really. But that's fine by me.
No comments:
Post a Comment