Yep, been busy like a bee for sometime now. Add the fact that my PC at home is busted, well, I just don't have the time and the resources to write anything. Heck, I have no time for anything at all.
We are at the process of hrring new RTAs to help us. Again, I'm to conduct the interviews. Well, half of it anyway. And still be a full time RTA. AND train the new guys as well. You know, teaching newbies are actually harder than being alone. I know that now. Yesterday it was just me and Miel and I swear, I had one of my worse "normal" time. Normal because there were no issues, nothing extra to do, no big time out of this world problem etc, but still, just having a newbie around makes me wanna wish for an instant heart attack that would send me to bed.
I also tried to work on my PC yesterday. Bought myself a new processor and a new mobo. I disassembled everything and reassembled it. Sounds easy? No it was not! After an hour, several cuts and scrapes and a lot of frustration, I plugged it in and guess what?! The fans we're running, both the CPU and auxilliary fans, the DVD rom has power, but no BIOS! What the heck?! I'm gonna give it another try later. If that doesn't work, I'm gonna have to bring it in the store and pay someone else to get all nitty gritty with it. Damn! And I really thought I'd be able to work on it! Cr*p!
Why is it that people pretend that they can do things that they have absolutely no idea on? I'm not talking about myself, I do that but only on things that would affect no one else but myself. Other people on the other hand would put their co-workers in a lot of trouble by doing so. If you'd ask my opinion, not that it's really that important, I'd say that's another cr*ppy thing.
Been ranting for the past few days now. Good thing though there's always the silver lining beyond the stormy clouds...or something that sounds like that line. Haha! I saw Kait a few days back. Had a great time. WHo said you can't enjoy your stay at Jollibee? We did.
No comments:
Post a Comment