Saturday, October 01, 2005

Anonymous Inc

Sometimes I just don't understand anyone who thinks that they'd be able to pick someone up online. I know not everyone wants to get illicit, all I'm saying is that with the anonimity offered by cyberspace, it just ain't safe.

Just the other day, 3 guys sent me messages on YM. Now that same night an old buddy, Ian P., from LCC found me. Well, it's more like I found him. So i thought maybe he just gave my ID away to other friends and maybe I know all of those guys. The other even has an ID almost similar to Iska's name and thought that was her.

After several minutes on chat, they admitted that they just got my ID on YM directory. Now, why me, I don't know. I didn't ask.

And just now I got a message from Friendster. Another person wanting to be a friend. Nothing wrong with that. Hey, I made such great friends online, there's David, Yuri, Lesliepot, Booie, ABel, Meann, Germs, Acee and Labelle on top of my list. Scary thing though is we don't have anything in common. They have absolutely no idea on who I am, where I came from etc...and vice versa. I dunno...Kinda steep bet if you ask me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darnell Unveils New PowerPulse Feedback Loop Blog
September 30, 2005 Darnell Group Inc. unveiled its new PowerPulse Feedback Loop online web log , which debuted September 26, 2005, as the first blog dedicated to power electronics.
Take a look at my 'make friends' site. It can be found here make friends.

Wishing you every success with your own site.

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please