Been a while since the last time I went out with friends. Well, this set of friends anyway. I guess, a month of playing SIMS 2 at every possible instance finally made me realize just how much I miss my friends and how I miss going out. I gotta be honest though, if I didn't roast my PC last weekend, I don't think I'd be caught dead swinging along Ewood. I'd be happily bussing in front of my hum-drum game. But then, I literally set my CPU on fire and I had to find some other means of passing time.
I do miss Randy and Rei. I actually expressed my jealous outrage at Randy for spending more time with colleagues than with me. And yes, selosa ako kahit sa friends ko...heehee~ Also, I haven't seen Rei for...errr...forever? I just miss the girl. Suprise of all suprises though, we had a very wholesome night. Well, we stillt alk about sex, boobs and the likes. Hahaha! But we did not discuss the usual things with a bottle of beer at hand. We just had pizza, and then later, coffee...Next week we're planning on meeting up again. Hay...saya naman!
No comments:
Post a Comment