And so I waited for 3 hours for the salon downstairs to open up...I was then ushered immediately to be shampooed...To make things short, I got my trim, and while the guy was blowdrying my hair, he said something that made me exhume flames...
From there I announced, "I'll have the hair spa treatment now." He lloked at me, stopped the blower and said, "shampoo kita uli ma'am."
I stayed in the salon for 3 hours...Lovely since I've got a free massage and my hair looked fab by the time I headed towards the door, a coupla hundred poorer. Hay...I looked great for the next few hours.
Met up with Sister, partner and Iska at Trellis...Then the 4 of us headed to Mang Jimmy's...Had sooooo much fun. Missed 'em so much.
I was able to head home past 3 already and sleep around 5pm...Had a looooonnnnngggg day.
No comments:
Post a Comment