I was able to sleep for only 4 hours this afternoon. Then I went straight to work. I'm supposed to be excited because after so long a wait, we are finally being migrated to the 7th floor. But I was not a bit excited today when I got in, why? because the RTAs are still situated on agent stations. Oh well, what can I say...
Huggy and I have been constantly chatting for the past few days. Well, my huggy bear needs me, can I say no to that? Of course I can't. T'was funny though, 'cause when he asked me how I was, after the long lamentations about his love life, I found myself answering with all honesty. "Nothing much. I went out with my college friends last weekend, I'm not seeing anyone, I'm not dating anyone, I'm not interested in anyone and the only person I'm interested in is also the only perosn I'm trying to ignore for my own sake." And huggy laughed at that...heehee~ Honesty, however brutal, can actually make us laugh...
I'm freezing here at my station. About a quarter of reps are left here on the 6th floor and everyone else is upstairs alreasy. Also, most computers have already been transferred, making the 6th floor a lot colder today. Not enough heat generated here. Ugh! Freezing...
Last weekend I was told that I've failed all of my quizzes miserably. You know, the type of quiz that life decides to give you to see if you've learned your lesson or not. Apparently I haven't learned anything. I failed then. I'm failing until now. Still hoping that a particular someone, due to some unexplainable reason, would end up here with me. Hay, dream on!
No comments:
Post a Comment