My curse is back. After taking the role of sleeping beauty last weekend, I now lie helpless as I realize that I've only a few more hours before I am to wake again. C'mon! Why can't I have it all?
I wish i can cover myself up with my pillows and sheets and dream about...well, let's forget about my dreams for now...and sleep for hours at end, stay up for an hour or so, then head back to bed again. Better than sex, I told my friends. Well, they never believed me, but no guy, cute or otherwise could've dragged me off my bed the past 2 days.
Well, only one thing ruined my festive mood. I couldn't imagine myself doing that to Abel. Then again, I'm forgiven, so all's well. I still have some promises that I made that I must make certain would be delivered as expected to the one wronged. Hmm...I need budget!
Patrick fever is back. Sad to say. Hey, do not dare point your fingers at me. You are not allowed. You have no right. I can accept and point my own faults to myself, thank you! I'd get over this, just like before. On my own. Huggy...I need yah back.
No comments:
Post a Comment