Friday, August 12, 2005

MYMP

You'll feel it in my kiss...I'm crazy for you...

Why was born stupid? Can anyone please tell me. If you'd think about it though, everyone's got a stupid streak in them one way or another. Happens I'm stupid when it comes to YOU. Oh well...I'd have to live with that one way or another...lest I'd perish into nothingness. Can't let that happen can I?

C'mon get and me and never be lonely, lonely, lonely...

Takes me sometime before I trust any particular person. But once you have me, I'm yours to keep. Unless of course you do something which would obviously harm me or purposely hurt me. I'm a friend that one can keep, a confidant that one can trust, a partner that will be forever with you...so c'mon and get me, get me, get me...

Your true colors...are beautiful like the wind...

Yeah, one day someone would knock me off of my feet once again. Someone who's every movement would bring awe to my tired mind, whose every word would pierce my pessimistic heart, someone who would shine light onto me. My kindred soul, my other half, my friend spirit. Let your true color shine true, lemme see you, lemme bathe in the kaliedscope of light that carries you around.

And if you'd only say you love me baby, things would really work out fine...

Just say it...

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please