And so I did it again. I met up with some of the arki people last night after the annual HIyas ng Arki and Arkiparty. I was actually having a hard time deciding whether I'm to stay with sister May and BJ or if I'm supposed to follow the UP people. I don't know where Sarah's at, that was my utmost concern. When I did find it though, I was more than glad.
For one, everyone that was there was good company. Even the worse times turned into hilarious situations that made me double up with laughter and I guess, it's just nice to chat with old buddies. I never thought there were so many things that I didn't know about and that there are a lot that thye know about me as well. Sher, ang galing ni Melgazo! But hey, no hard feelings, heehee, I actually feel better letting all those unknown things out. I dunno about the rest though.
No comments:
Post a Comment