Friday, July 01, 2005

My Night

Had another great night. In short, was able to blab like crazy and laugh like there's no tomorrow. Spending time with friends and just chillin is always a welcome thing for me. More so if there's food involved, or even just coffee, which we both had tonight.

Even though I only had roughly 4 hours of sleep, I dragged myself out of bed and hurriedly went to our meeting place. Randell almost didn't made it, his ATM was debited and he's got no more money to spare. Good thing Ryan was more than generous, nyahahaha, to our advantage. He paid everything that we had at Teriyaki Boy. We then trasnferred to Starbucks, after making lambing to Sir Nonoy just so that he'd stay for another half hour, our "talk" lasted for another hour and I had to text my partner just so I can advise that I'd be comin in 2 hours later.

We talked about arki, the college, teaching, different universities, politics, corruption, love life ( as usual) and everything else. I only have one tampo, why is it na hinde ako kasama sa usapan ng lovelife?! Hahaha~ It's all about the two guys, not because I don't have a boytoy would mean I don't need any counselling. Nyahahaha~

Now, I'm here at work, all sleepy and tired. I just want to head home. Hay...

Come Saturday, I might go out again with Abel, Lai and the rest of the peyups peeps. This is life!

Before I forget, a particular person who promised me that he'll come to work tonight to render extra OT hours didn't show up. Sad...When will you learn to keep your word? You know who you are!

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please