Thursday morning I went with BJ and May to Gerardo's. Funny that at 8:00 AM they were ordering beers and I ordered a cup of hot choco, wherein my order didn't came at all. I asked the waiter if he got that noted, he said no. I think he thought I was "joking" when I said that. Funny a hot chocolate in the morning is not taken seriously when my friends were having beer. Funny.
Friday morning, I went with BJ and May to Gerardo's again, to meet up with Rex and Dia. This time Marc tagged along. Again, they had beer and I had my four seasons juice. We stayed for an hour or so when Ryan, my college buddy, texted me that he's at RMH already. I finally forced him to apply! I've been trying for the past year to convince him to transfer here since it's near UP and of course, I'd have an old friend with me. I went back, after so much ruckus, to RMH and accompanied him way after lunch. Funny that my partner had to let out so much steam with the thought that I'd walk a few hundred meters just to get back to RMH.
Saturday morning I met up with peyups buddies Abel and Booie. No, we didn't go to Gerardo's! We stayed at Starbucks. Funny. Hehehe~ They were just plain funny. Period.
I'm sad. Sad because I'm tired, sad because I've so many many NCNS on my shift. Sad that the service levels are looking a hell lot like hell itself. Most of all, I'm sad because a friend I love so dearly seems to be be acting a lot "odd" around me.
What a sad, sad day...
No comments:
Post a Comment