I need the reassurance that everything would turn out wonderfully better at the end of the day. I know it’s just one of those days when the hormone's after me with a vengeance. It’s no excuse for being bitchy but I sure can’t control the urges.
Last night I watched 40 days 40 nights at Star Movies. Josh Hartnett is awfully cute. I don’t care much about guys with seemingly larger than life muscles, but with him, it looks almost okay. I remembered just how weird a felt the first time I watched their “non” love scene with the white orchids. Seems unreal to me. Can guys really restrain themselves if an almost naked girl who’s more than willing to give in to them is right there beside them? But who am I to judge the rest of mankind. I know someone can. Though I don’t think I’ll ever meet that someone.
Then I started to remember different love scenes I’ve seen in the movies and TV. Two made a mark on my head. The scenes from Unfaithful, raw and delightfully sexy. And a scene from Nip/Tuck where Christian made love with a blind lady. Exotic and very sensual may I add.
Hay….
Last night I watched 40 days 40 nights at Star Movies. Josh Hartnett is awfully cute. I don’t care much about guys with seemingly larger than life muscles, but with him, it looks almost okay. I remembered just how weird a felt the first time I watched their “non” love scene with the white orchids. Seems unreal to me. Can guys really restrain themselves if an almost naked girl who’s more than willing to give in to them is right there beside them? But who am I to judge the rest of mankind. I know someone can. Though I don’t think I’ll ever meet that someone.
Then I started to remember different love scenes I’ve seen in the movies and TV. Two made a mark on my head. The scenes from Unfaithful, raw and delightfully sexy. And a scene from Nip/Tuck where Christian made love with a blind lady. Exotic and very sensual may I add.
Hay….
No comments:
Post a Comment