It's been a while since the last time I felt like this. The massive pain that seems to be creeping from the very bottom of my lungs. The burning sensation at the bottom of my throat. The parched lips and the sweaty forehead.
It's been a while since I last experienced this need that drives my brain crazy and my body in a convulsion of power.
It's been a while. I need to taste the sweetness in my mouth, the wetness at the tip of my tongue. It's been a while, I need to be surrounded by the tangy smell of steam, the drops of perspiration cascading through my skin. It's been a while.
I badly need it. My entire being is asking for it. One more time. Maybe just for a night. I want it. I want to scream, and moan and take deep breaths in between the constant movement of my limbs. I need it now. I need it badly.
Kelangan ko na mag-exercise!
No comments:
Post a Comment