Friday night, as always, I stayed behind and spent the early morning with my agents and friends. I didn't want to go home because first, it was a gimik night and I don't want to sulk at home and second, because I've been alone for the last 2 days of shift that I never really got to spend time with anyone other than my PC. I had to catch up. Not that there's a lot of catching up to do...I just feel I needed that.
As predictable as the weather in Alaska, i got to move around the floor, greeting anyone who's willing to greet me back. I was on a roll...
Unfortunately, my great night ended in a very low note...well, more like, my day started in a very low note. Just before I went home, a few minutes before sunrise, I heard s sad fact that ruined me. I was so distraught everyone can see the apparent change in my mood. The shadows clouded my eyes and I can see no one. And so I resigned myself home and begged someone to call me up. Too bad, he was no help at all. I slept with a broken heart.
I woke up after seven hours, still Saturday, sweaty and groggy. I thought the day would be forever ruined until I started to spend time with Rose. Great therapy, talking. I was able to release every bit of tension with just a few laughs. The walk around the mall, the food, and the good buys were enough to revive me. Not to mention that the resto where Darlynn brought us was great. I'm actually planning on bringing my grandparents there. And again, the laughter we shared was more than enough to last me for days. We're just one bunch of happy people that night. Melancholic maybe, but fun nonetheless.
I went home with a smile on my face. Sad though that the moment I entered my home, my cellphone beeped like crazy. Another crazy idea from a crazy person making me insanely stupid. I cried myself to sleep on a Sunday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment