Saturday, April 02, 2005

Emotional Attachments

This is nothing new to me. I've been emotionally attached to almost anything, with or without any intrinsic value. I'm just one emotional sentimentalist by heart.

I couldn't remember a time that I've been apathetic to anyone. Always, it's either I like you or I don't like you. And if I do, believe me, there'll be a very strong emotional attachment whether you want it or not. And it's not as if I planned it that way.

I guess, what I'm trying to say is that I'm having a hard time letting go of the people I like and I'm having a more stressful time trying to like the people I no longer like for whatever reason that my views changed over any given time. Point is, I want to cling onto everyone who means anything to me, which makes me a very clingy person sometimes and it freaks the hell out of me.


No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please