There are times when one can't just help but feel negative about everything. That all the bad things and events are magnified a thousand times. That's how I felt last night. After an 8 hour sleep and a nice breakfast, I feel like everything is well and good. I still don't understand a lot of things. For one, I still am undecided on what I want for myself, but I feel I don't need to pressure myself and come up with an answer I would someday regret.
For now I am glad I can write my senseless rants. I'm glad I have something to read back on when things aren't going the way I wanted it to. I'm glad I can always turn the page back and see what have become of me.
Honestly, reading back, I feel I've been able to handle everything quite well. I don't feel like Icarus. I won't burn. I may not be a phoenix, but I won't burn.
No comments:
Post a Comment