Several people I know from work will be resigning soon. Some already left a few weeks ago. It scares me to think that one day too I might need to do just that. I've become so attached to my current status and the environment I have here that it is scary to think that someday I won't be around to share my days with these wonderful people. I guess, to a notch, I am reluctant to accept change.
Alongside that, an old friend from ICT called me up and asked if he can transfer here as a manager. I already conceded and forwarded his resume to the Rhodora. If ever he gets in, he'll get twice as much salary as I'm getting, a tenured employee. Life sucks.
Then just now, Patrick told me he wants to resign from Epixtar. Was asking me if there are any opening for an OM. I said I'll ask. Shoots!!! I just couldn't imagine him here. Patrick here at RMH? Patrick meeting my agents and my co-workers? Patrick having yosi breaks with my friends? Ugh, that's too much to handle right now. Though, that'll be fun as well. Still...I consider this my turf. Haha! He's so adorable he can overthrow me as the "darling of the crowd" in a minute. I wouldn't want that to happen. Heehee! But that'll be fun nonetheless.
No comments:
Post a Comment