I caught myself staring at thin air several times today. Actually, even my partner noticed it. For someone who's observant and always on top of everything, I was one poor performer today. I just can't concentrate. Nothing can keep my head focused on anything.
Also, I seem to be off most of the day. It's like I'm just not in the mood to talk to anyone, to be with anyone, to work and/or play. I just want to sit there and stare at nothing. Which is very, very alarming. My mouth was suddenly unmoving, and my mind was almost stagnant. I dunno what happened but I felt tired. More than tired, actually.
Then, my partner BJ, seems to be as tired as I am the whole day. We are just one sad bunch together. We aren't laughing the way we used to. We aren't makulet the way we usually are. We're not having fun anymore.
Also, Patrick hasn't been himself for the past few days. I couldn't get to him and that's why I feel left out. I told him that I feel he's kinda withdrawn lately...He admits it and that he's blaming his job...What else to blame right? Then why can't he take some time off?! Really, if he's so damn tired of it all...why push himself to work even on weekends? Ugh! I can't put any sense into that head of his...
And as always, my boss is such a character...Well, turns out he forgot that we, the RTAs, should be confirmed for our positions about two weeks ago after rendering our 90 day pacesetter status. He worked us dry for 90 days and he forgot?! Yeah, the things that we have to up with every single day...
Then last March 1st I checked my ATM balance and found out that I still have enough money to spend. So I withdrew half of it, thinking that the other half I can use this week. Loa dn behold, last Sunday, my balance was at P-4.32! I owe the bank!? How can that be? And so I thought I got debited when I tried several times last March 1st to withdraw on several different ATMs on our way to Tagaytay. I imeediately reported it just to elarn that I really don't have money because the bank was not able to deduct the amount that I withdrew alst February 26th real time. Thus when I checked last March 1st, it shows that I have more money than I actually have...Stupid bank!
Now, I'm down to being the poor me. I have to borrow money from my grandma just to that I can afford to go to work still, which by the way is almost gone as well...I hate this...I used to love money...Why do I hate it so much these days I was able to throw my entire pay in a week? Bad numbers...
2 comments:
everyone seems to be (oh, whats the word...) off (yeah, that sounds about right) lately. what's up with this year anyway? hmm...
i really don't know what happened to all the wonderful things i've been looking forward to...and i'm super sure, this is not about the hormones.
Post a Comment