Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Sleepless Witch

Why can't I lead a normal life with normal sleeping patterns? Read: I'm not asking for normai sleeping hours, but normal patterns.

It would seem that I am more upset than I would like admit. Upset about what? Lemme keep that to myself for now. But really, I am upset about a lot of things. Yeah, maybe I'm just being the old over-analytical biatch that I am, but can you blame me?

Nothing's wrong with being over critical and over analytical right? Or am I the only one who thinks that's normal? Some people constantly reminds me not to think so hard. Hey, I'm human! I can't control every single urge that racks my physical being can I? Really though, I'm ruining myself sometimes. Can a shrink help me? Like maybe he can hypnotize me or something even more drastic than that?

Man, I'm tired and I need rest more than anything. Then why can't I sleep?!

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please