Finally I had the courage to ask him directly. Yeah, I know, he can always deny that he's got another girl stashed away somewhere who knows where, but that's his problem not mine. Maybe, I just want to believe him.
hanne (6:17:00 PM): hey, you got my question last night?
patrick (6:17:21 PM): could you run that by me again?
hanne (6:18:09 PM): haha...are you currently seeing someone? cause i noticed you've somewhat changed. you're kinda distant and less malambing.
patrick (6:19:14 PM): sorry po...pressure I guess
hanne (6:19:28 PM): so that means NO?
patrick (6:19:39 PM): yup.
But that's not the end of it. I got more than what I bargained for. Thanks to Jane, who took over the keyboard for a few minutes, my ego is bloated right this very moment. Oh, c'mon, indulge me, this is MY blog after all. It's here to make me feel somewhat better.
hanne (6:45:48 PM): soo...mr m
hanne (6:45:57 PM): u think im not hot??!!
hanne (6:46:15 PM): u answer me....
hanne (6:46:20 PM): im waiting...
patrick (6:46:26 PM): i know you are.
hanne (6:46:37 PM): so...
hanne (6:46:42 PM): how hot am i??
patrick (6:46:48 PM): so..?
patrick (6:46:54 PM): smoldering.
And so, I'm somewhat happy by the end of this day. Though I'll be more happy is only I could fall asleep. I have to wake up early!!! I only have around 4 hours left. Shucks! How am I gonna function properly tomorrow?
Still...I'm smiling.
2 comments:
hey pinalitan ko pala link ng blog ko... click mo na lang yung name ko
mwehehe... pinalitan ko uli yung BAGONG link. pwede bang i-email na lang kita para dun sa bago?
Post a Comment