Another weekend went by and I am left emotionally drained. No, nothing bad happened. Not for me anyway. Everything went perfectly fine with me.
I climbed inside my emotional rollercoaster cart Friday afternoon. The sound of the metal againts metal pierced my head and made my heart thump like crazy. But the plunge come Saturday morning was unanticipated. I never thought that the height, the gravity and the speed could get me in a state of absolute nothingness. The whole day, I felt void. Maybe because I needed to be strong for the people around me. Maybe in order to take care of them I have to detach myself. Maybe, I have to be a silent observer, watching them at a distance...Then why did I feel like they drained all the emotions in me after? Maybe, I was able to help them more by giving them my energy unknowingly...Hey, that's just a maybe.
I climbed inside my emotional rollercoaster cart Friday afternoon. The sound of the metal againts metal pierced my head and made my heart thump like crazy. But the plunge come Saturday morning was unanticipated. I never thought that the height, the gravity and the speed could get me in a state of absolute nothingness. The whole day, I felt void. Maybe because I needed to be strong for the people around me. Maybe in order to take care of them I have to detach myself. Maybe, I have to be a silent observer, watching them at a distance...Then why did I feel like they drained all the emotions in me after? Maybe, I was able to help them more by giving them my energy unknowingly...Hey, that's just a maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment