I got drunk. Yeah, I know I was drunk then and I was trying way hard to say I'm not because that's what drunks do. They won't acknowledge being drunk.
I thought Saturday would be a bad day. I cried at the office that afternoon out of sheer frustration. I thought someone was hiding from me (which I haven't verified yet so maybe he is...) and almost everyone that I was supposed to be with cancelled out on me.
Then I decided to push through with the original plans even when it means that there'll be just me and Darvin. How bad can it be right? First off, I liked the movies. Yeah, I saw Ocean's 12 again. Adik!!! And I liked my pasta dinner. Then I especially enjoyed the company of my dearest arki friends. Too bad my boyfriends, take note it's really meant to be plural, Mikey and Foomy couldn't come. Then again, new people came in as replacements, not that I'm saying they're replaceable. Hehehe! Janrey, Dylan and Tseri were there and of course the thesis people, Randell, Raffy and Ariel. Keboy was able to join in even before we got to start. Keboy was the icing on my cake that night. Cause I find him super funny. Why? He looked super puzzled that I was talking and gushing about another guy when he thought I was still with G. And I saw him whisper the question to Dylan. Hahaha! Why couldn't he ask me if we broke up? It's not a sin to ask. Basta, he LOOKED funny and lost. Especially when Randell and I were figuring out the odd black thing inside the instant chinese noodles I bought. I just had to lick and taste. He looked so "amused".
After drinking a Sprite-Gin tonic I feel asleep. I do remember every single thing that happened in between my first sip up until my early morning awakening with a very bad headache but I'm still deciding whether those are worth mentioning or not. Let's just say that I laughed a lot. And that the guys we're laughing at me and Tseri most of the night.
I woke up at around 7:30 AM beside Janrey, he was dead to the world even after I accidentally kicked him at the back while I was trying to reach for my sandals. Tseri was asleep as well on the chair and Ariel ( I would assume it was him!) was snoring inside the bedroom. The rest of the team was gone. I don't know where they were but for sure their bags were missing. And so I assumed they went home without even saying goodbye.
I just took my bags, yes that's supposed to be plural as well since I had two handbags at that time, and went home without even looking at the mirror (they have this giant mirror that I love. Vain ako e! )
Once home I feel asleep immediately, waking hours later with my alcohol inspired headache still throbbing inside my skull..
But that headache couldn't keep me in. I had to go out. And so I went out to the mall with my sister and my bestfriend. Oh how I missed Kait! Yes, I did...I love talking to her. And so after buying Kyan's diapers (he's our angel...not that I have anything to do with his conception...hehehe!) I decided to treat them to Starbucks, just so that we can chat a while. And chat we did. Was fun!
After she went home, my sister and I started our hunt for the perfect pair of underwear and pants. Took me 4 hours to decide which bra I should buy. In the end Triumph won over Wacoal. I hate bras with pads on 'em. Yuck!!! And every single one of them has pads. What's with padded bras and Pinays anyway?I just have to choose the lesser evil. Less is better for me. Though I never got to buy the new pair of denim pants I've been wanting since I couldn't find any that looks good me. Hehe! Next time maybe.
We also bought some toiletries, it's fun going to the grocery with fellow women. They know exactly what to recommend. Right, Kait? And we also got ourselves some really nice accessories. If you don't have that much clothes, accessorize instead. It's like chaging the whole image every single time you change accessories even with the same clothes on. Try it.
And so last night I went online, trying to lull myself to sleep. But because of a certain someone who decided not make paramdam at all I was not able to catch any sleep. Hmm...Kait, methinks I was wrong in saying the things I said yesterday about all this being casual. We should talk again. I'll call you soon, I need your opinion.
3 comments:
ahhh hangover. it's one of the best yet at the same time the worst feeling in the world. best because you at least know that you had fun prior to, but worse because of the obvious. it sounds like you ended up having a good weekend (i guess that's an understatement? hehe). that's always good :)
--glenda
ohhh yeah! and i'm planning of repeating it this week. mwahahaha! this is my only bad habit.
bakit walang edit option ang comments? mali nasulat ko e. shucks, hirap ng puyat mali-mali nata-type ever...
Post a Comment