This chakra is located in your solar plexus, which is just below the breastbone. The third chakra represents one's ability to honor and accept the self. In your case, this chakra appears to be clear and unblocked so that positive energy can flow from it freely. Radiating positive energy from your third chakra indicates that you've cultivated higher wisdom concerning the important life lessons associated with this energy center. You're apt to treat yourself with kindness. You're also likely to forgive your mistakes rather than dwell on them unnecessarily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Panic
It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up. Please
-
I saw someone post a question: Why are some girls willing to be just number 2s? And I said, BECAUSE IT'S THE CLOSEST THING TO BEING NUMB...
-
The sexiest part of every man is not found between his legs. I told myself I'm gonna date a man who's smarter than I am. That I wo...
-
I hate the fact that there are instances when I've no control over how things would turn out in my day. You could say I'm a control ...
No comments:
Post a Comment