Tuesday, October 19, 2004

You Need a Manager? Wait for a moment and I'll transfer you...

You need a manager? Just a moment please, I'll transfer you to our slave.

Why me? Why do I have to be the underpaid, overworked employee here? Why is it that they would forever tell me I'm so great and that I'm the best but they still woudn't promote me into anything that has a title and a raise. I don't need their praises that's all I'm saying.

When the don't know how to do something they'll ask me. When they can't do something, they forward it to me. When they're getting an error message, they'll send it to me. When they can't handle the situation, they forward it to me. When they can't handle the irate customers, they send it to me. I do all types of work. I'm an agent, helpdesk, IT, administrative assistant, leam leader and manager in one. What a deal! Especially since my pay is equivalent to one agent, with no OT pay. Ha!

This is bad...

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please