And the day has come for me to venture alone in Ortigas. Me who thought that Ortigas and Makati were one. HUUUUU-WAT? I know, I'm stupid. You can't blame me for growing up with my school just a few hundred meters away. Add to that the fact that I don't go out that much.
Tha'ts the reason why I cried when on my first day in college, 'cause I'm damn scared of the thought that I'll be commuting everyday alone. That's why my lolo asked our neighbor, who has a school service business, to include me in his roster of gradeschoolers and highschoolers from Ateneo and Miriam, that's funny! Hahahaha! But FUN!?!
And now, I have to go to ortigas alone?! And watch me get lost just like when Iwas supposed to go to Megamall, I reached Alabang already, just because of one wrong turn. Stupid! Stupid! What will happen to me? If I don't have an entry by next week, I'm probably still lost.
Tha'ts the reason why I cried when on my first day in college, 'cause I'm damn scared of the thought that I'll be commuting everyday alone. That's why my lolo asked our neighbor, who has a school service business, to include me in his roster of gradeschoolers and highschoolers from Ateneo and Miriam, that's funny! Hahahaha! But FUN!?!
And now, I have to go to ortigas alone?! And watch me get lost just like when Iwas supposed to go to Megamall, I reached Alabang already, just because of one wrong turn. Stupid! Stupid! What will happen to me? If I don't have an entry by next week, I'm probably still lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment