I'm so tired I can just fall asleep right this very moment, on this very chair I'm sitting on, wearing this very tired look on my tired face. I can't imagine anyone who would say that he/she is tired, if they're not me. I'm the only person that has a license to use that word because right this very moment, I'm so tired I'm falling asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Panic
It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up. Please
-
I saw someone post a question: Why are some girls willing to be just number 2s? And I said, BECAUSE IT'S THE CLOSEST THING TO BEING NUMB...
-
I was jolted, more like smacked, on the head yesterday when I saw some of my college friends over who were applying here ar my place. It see...
-
I hate the fact that there are instances when I've no control over how things would turn out in my day. You could say I'm a control ...
No comments:
Post a Comment