Monday, November 27, 2006

Me Write

I wanted to be a writer back when I was younger. I tried it. Almost succeeded. Well, not quite. I don't think all the awards I got from essay writing contests and journalism competition would count. After all, I was being judged as a student of the craft, not someone who's already a writer. I guess, it's one of those things to which I could say, "at least I tried".

As days go by though, I realize I'm starting to forget whatever things my coach back then taught me. Forget sentence construction. Forget subject verb agreement. Forget having the right introduction and the seamless body and the iron clad ending. Hehe, I honestly forgot them na e.

I start my sentences with and and but, I don't use proper quotations, I don't care about the fluidity of my work. I just write what I think and I write the way I'd speak. This is exactly how I'd tell you this entire entry if I were to say it instead of writing it. Like a conversation. Raw and immature. I like that way. Seems like I'm talking directly to you. Personal.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please