I'm trying to relax. I've done some reports already, Ive answered my emails. I've adjusted several schedules. Now I need to relax. I've ten thousan other things to attend to. I need to focus.
17 deep questions that will really tell you something
about you...
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how
you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
***Hearing what other people has to say. I dunno but I know for a fact that I can look at other people when I tell them what I feel, but to hear another person telling me something, it's like almost rude to look at them...cause I know they could be having a hard time saying things out loud. Also, if it's anything about feeling towards me (oo na, feeling moment ito!) and I'm sure I don't feel likewise, I can't seem to look at the other person directly.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry, WHY were you angry? Do you still fell the same way?
***About 2 weeks ago. I was mad because someone cheated on his gf with me. Ako?! Ako pa! Nah, I don't feel anything anymore. Maybe I've forgiven him...Hahaha~
3. You are on a flight. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call?What do tell them?
***Prolly my mom. And I'd prolly cry like a child. "mamaaaaaa!"
4. You are at the doctor's office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one
month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
***I'd prolly break down the first day. Then I'd realize it's no way to spend my last month. I'd tell everyone of course. I'd visit everyone, family and friends. I'd have parties everyday if possible just to I could spend time with people. And they won't remember me as someone who's about to die but someone who's in the middle of the party, alive and happy!
5. You are unfaithful to your spouse/significant other. Do you tell him/her?Why or Why not?
***First off, there's a very small chance that that would ever happen. I'd prolly bail out of the relationship even BEFORE I commit anything close to being un faithful. But if I do, there's a big chance I'd confess. And leave. No one deserves to be cheated on.
6. Your bestfriend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you do (or did you do) do/say?
***Ha~ Happened a coupla times before...Well, not with Kait of course. Let's just say I've learned how to handle things like this quite effectively WITHOUT sacrificing the friendship. They're still my dearest friends and we're cleared everything between us.
7. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it?Why or Why not?
***No. They're dead. I have to accept that.
8. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
***Yes.
9. Does love = sex?
***Nope. Not always. But sex is a good way to consume the feelings and emotions conencted with love. I ahve to admit though that sex is overrated.
10.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say?how was it?What did you have to tell the person?
***Just a few hours ago. There's a new barista at Starbucks downstairs, so when I said the usual, of course she didn't know. I forgot my regular order since I never almost need to say it. So i turned to the old barista whom I've come to befriend and he was like, "Java Chip, Hanne. That's what you order, non-fat." And I was like, "I don't order non-fat!" And he went like, "You do, it's always non-fat." So I said without care, "Are you telling me Dexter that I'm fat?!" He scrammed out of the room. I love him!
11. What would be (or what was) harder for you, to tell a friend you love them or that you don't love them back?
***That I love them. That opens me to attack and rejection. Otherwise if it's the other way around, I get to be as gentle as I can be. Or at least as honest.
12. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
***My job. Losing my job and my income would paralyze me and my family.
13. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
***If I know how to. I'd be prolly more afraid of hurting the person than actually helping.
14. Are you old fashion?
***Not in all manner, but yes, I think I am in a lot of things.
15. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for
it?
***A lot of times. Not always mind you. But a lot of times. I believe in Karma. So far so good. Other than my screwed up Love life and a few bouts with friends...Nothing serious.
16. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart or never loved at all?
why?
***Oh Dear. Having gone through the things I've been through...I really can't say. Tough. I'd go with love and the guarantee of a broken heart. Ugh, guaranteed broken? Ouch.
17. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
***Give me the strenght and will of ten thousand men.
No comments:
Post a Comment