Friday, August 18, 2006

Crazier

No I didn't go the interview. No I won't be able to meet Ryan and Randell for lunch. And yes, I had a readlly bad night.

My bpdy hurts like hell. My thighs, my hips, my lower back. Everything. My tummy and my chest. My head. I think my feet are the only ones spared, to think they've been hitched on 3 inch heels since last night. Now that's something.

Had a scare last night...The mere thought of it kills me. Then again, it's kinda exciting really. I'm tickled pink just with the thought. Heehaw!

Penny just passed by. I miss having chats with my girlfriends. I miss those days when all I did was chika. Well, not entirely, of course I have to work and all.

May said we could plan for out Tag dinner soon. Yebah! I missed our Tag days. All we need is enough gas and each other. Okay, and a coupla hundreds for the booze and the food. Waaah, I wanna go na. Soon.

I'm tired. Gotta work. Sheesh~

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please