Saturday, April 29, 2006

Would They Look Like Me?

It's funny how everytime I get to talk with my bestfriend, we'd end up discussing kids and who among our batchmates has one. Maybe because she's a mom...and I'm a mom wannabe.

My friend Hazel is by the way expecting twins. They're due by the end of May or June. Ain't that grand? I always wanted a set of my own. I dunno, but I really wanna have twins. I remember the wager my sister and I had when we were still in gradeschool. Whoever gets to concieve twins would get 20K. Back then, 20K was big money, heck, we were only getting P20/day allowance. Now I realized, that'll be just enough to buy my twins a month's worth of formula and diapers. Sheesh~


Then I told Kait that in about 2 years I'm gonna have to start looking for a sperm donor, since my option right now is to stay single forever. She said I'd get tons of options which I'm sure I would. But I said I want to have a really good set of genes to work with. Then I got all excited with the thought of having to see what my children would like.


Would they look like me? Ahhhhhh, I'm sooooo excited.


No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please