For the 2nd night now, we are asked to stay behind for a conference call with the bosses. I really don't mind attending that, but please, lemme not wait for 2 hours. I've been having trouble sleeping for the longest time and I just wanna rest tonight. I don't think I'll get that badly needed rest anymore.
Aside from that, the longer I stay here, the more profound my longing for someone becomes. I kinda miss having him around, albeit him being my virtual guy. I really do miss him. A lot. But as I've said, I'm trying hard to be over him as soon as possible. As quick and as clean as I can.
Really though, my head is spinning right now. My head hurts like hell and I'm almost nauseous. What did I do wrong? Why do I have to be here still? I'm just sleepy. That's all I want. Sleep. Why can't I have the blessing of being able to sleep early.
No comments:
Post a Comment