Been feeling down lately. I just feel so OFF.
Last weekend was fine by most standards. I was able to enjoy myself and my cousins' company. Saw my cousins who've been out of the country for years. Was able to play with my pamangkins. And I was able to finally release the tears that have been waiting to be released since last week for varied reasons.
The funeral was like any other funeral. Though I feel that familiar feeling that I belong them, amongst the crowd, I belong in that family. I don't know, maybe I just don't spend that much time with my family.
Lately, Patrick's been....visible. I dunno why. i've been able to stay clear of him for the longest time now, and he'll ruin all the "self" restraints I've placed on myself. He did a testimonial for me at Friendster. Weird, seeing him there. Really. But hey, I don't wanna be rude and not post it. Also, I felt like I needed to thank him. And I did.
I came from an interview with the VP of Seattle Comm. I think I may have impressed him more than needed. He said he's very impressed and thinks I'm a really smart girl. But, as he put it, I'm like a race car driver who's used to all the pressure and the speed, while their company is a pick up truck and they're not yet sure whether they need a race car driver to drive their pick up truck...Heehee! I'm still hoping though. I really think they're a good company. Oh well...
I've been "irate" on a certain RTA for the longest time now. Lemme not go into details. I just don't know what's her problem!
No comments:
Post a Comment