Yesterday I was so proud of myself. I was almost successful in ignoring that particular incessant someone who's hanging by my bowel. Almost I mean because at that time I was lying sleepless in my bed, I finally gave in and sent a very weak hi and then a goodnight. That was it, but hey, that's a good start I think. A rather healthy start as well.
Then, Kait convinced me to submit my resume to this particular company I've been eyeing for sometime now. Guess what, they called in a matter of minutes from the time I sent them my resume. I don't want to get my hopes too high but hey, anything I think anything can be better than my current predicament. Err...Not really, but I'm way too restless. Like I needed to be someplace else.
This morning I accompanied Kait there just so I'd know how to finally get there for my own interview. I know, I'm bad with directions. Remember when I wrote here before that I though Makati and Ortigas are just near each other? Whaddaf! Haha! That's me, Hanne the lost.
A few minutes ago I went down to meet my Uncle at Gerry's Grill He asked me to draw some things that's needed for his new business. I wanted to share my experiences here at work, but I can't. I found myself holding my own tongue. I don't want them to know that extent of my work, the salary etc. Haha! That's my secret. I'm gonna have to stay late tonight and draw again. Architectural. Whoa! I wish I can polish up my act.
No comments:
Post a Comment